Member Since 2002
100% Compliance in Operators Qualifications
"Health and Safety Policy”
M & M Pipeline Services is committed to caring for our employees by providing a policy to protect the health and well-being of all employees through the prevention of injury and illness at work.
We have always met the safety training requirements of our clients by maintaining a 100% compliance status within Veriforce and NCCER training programs. We are proud to have maintained a ‘zero’ Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) for the last five years, with ‘zero’ OSHA violations. In the last three years, our Experienced Modification Rate (EMR) has exceeded industry standards at 0.71 while tripling our total man hours.
The company implements reasonable operational procedures to ensure we are effective in addressing environmental, health and safety concerns.
In particular, we:
- Focus on preventing incidents to achieve a workplace that is free from work-related injury and illness and to enable employees to complete each workday and their work life in good health
- Achieve full compliance with all applicable legal requirements and company standards
- Identify and respond to any public health impacts of our operations and the use of our products and services
- Treat injured employees with dignity and respect and provide the best medical treatment for workplace injury and illness
- Effectively manage illness and injury and reduce associated costs
- Maintain a workplace free of the effects of alcohol and other drugs of abuse