M&M is proud to partner with some of the most recognized and respected names in the pipeline construction industry.
The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) and Veriforce provide Operator Qualification (OQ) Certification for our crews where required through standardized training and credentialing programs. We are proud to offer our employees additional training and continuing education.
In addition, M&M is a member of…
- National Underground Contractor Association (NUCA)
- National Safety Counsel (NSC)
- American Pipeline Contractors Association (APCA)
- Common Ground Alliance (CGA)
- Florida Energy Pipeline Association (FEPA)
- Pipeliners Association of Houston
- Pipeliners Association of Louisiana
- Pipeliners Club of Tulsa
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Construction Managers Association of America (CMAA)
- and a founding member of the new Caterpillar Pipeline Safety Program